Amazon

Friday, May 16, 2014

SG Suicide Game - new video made by Brian Craig


see also    SG - Suicide Game - ebook and book   and  SG - Suicide Game - Video



New Video - SG Suicide Game - new book by Haidji - video made by Brian Craig from 













you can find  SG- Suicide Game on 










if you're interested in one of my Paintings


please contact me


you can like my oficial facebook page





If you like to read more about my work, or be surprised sometimes with an unexpected short story, you can subscribe to my newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
just click 









1 comment:

mangiawithmario said...

Ciao Haidji and greetings from California. I am a first time visitor. You have an awesome blog. I see you as a multi- dimension artist. Your creative heart presents through photos, clothing, words and design. It is dynamic and one never knows when you will surprise them through some new expression. Bravo, Haidji!
I also write a blog. Like you I share a love for doing art through photos, music, words, and paintings. However, I only do so informally for a small circle. My blog is about food adventures but I share my reflections on life and love. Please visit. Maybe follow. That would be cool.