Amazon

Friday, May 09, 2014

Alphabot - SG Suicide Game


see also    SG - Suicide Game - ebook and book   and  SG - Suicide Game - Video

Alphabot is a real robot created by Vladimir Belyy from Alpha Smart Systems 
and part of the Cast on my book
SG Suicide Game

Alphabot is a Personal Assistant developed to interact with a person close to the level of live communication "man-a-man"




Alphabot 




Alphabot is part of the Cast on  SG Suicide Game 






See more about Alphabot on Alpha Smart Systems

and read













you can find  SG- Suicide Game on 










if you're interested in one of my Paintings


please contact me


you can like my oficial facebook page





If you like to read more about my work, or be surprised sometimes with an unexpected short story, you can subscribe to my newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
just click 



No comments: