Amazon

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Interview with Haidji about SG- Suicide Game on "The Opinionated me : Reviews and More"



see also    SG - Suicide Game - ebook and book   and  SG - Suicide Game - Video




Read the new interview about SG- Suicide Game  on The Opionionated me: Reviews and More




























Q&A with Haidji

What inspired you to write this book?

SG- Suicide Game is based in a dream I had. I woke up and fell asleep this night several times (scared) and the dream continued until the end of the story. As I finally woke up in the morning, still scared, I though: "What the hell what that?" The next thought was: "Write a book about it"
And I started to write the book. It took years.

you can read the full interview on

                              The Opionionated me: Reviews and More










you can find SG- Suicide Game on 


















if you're interested in one of my Paintings


please contact me


you can like my oficial facebook page



see


shop at


shop in Europe









No comments: