Amazon

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dior Manager's Dimitris Bibicos exclusive interview with Haidji



see also    SG - Suicide Game - ebook and book   and  SG - Suicide Game - Video



Dior Manager's Dimitris Bibicos exclusive interview with Haidji




"...Haidji manage to keep a balance between the suspense and thriller. For the reader who’s seeking to explore a new Author’s work, and is out to read something unconventional this is an amazing stylish, original and intriguing work that will keep you entertained with your mouth open on many occasions and your forehead frowned. After reading the book I had to contact Haidji and ask her a few questions regarding her excellent work and she was gracious to give us some insights...."

you can read the full interview on











you can find SG- Suicide Game on 


















if you're interested in one of my Paintings


please contact me


you can like my oficial facebook page



see


shop at


shop in Europe




If you like to read more about my work, or be surprised sometimes with an unexpected short story, you can subscribe to my newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
just click 








No comments: