Amazon

Thursday, January 09, 2014

First Impression

Welcome to SG- Suicide Game 

see also    SG - Suicide Game - ebook and book      

                    SG - Suicide Game - Video





Would be nice to hear your first impression about my new book SG- Suicide Game (description and cover) 
SG- Suicide Game is a metaphor about the society where persons almost kill themselves to achieve their goals and forget their dreams, but, in the book you will find also real love, friendship, loyalty, hope and an unexpected final showing the good essence of the human seed.
I wish you a beautiful day, 
Best Regards
Haidji


you can find the ebook and book at


















if you're interested in one of my Paintings


please contact me


you can like my oficial facebook page



see


shop at


shop in Europe









No comments: