Amazon

Monday, July 01, 2013

Wear Art...by Haidji

Life into Mist - ebook and book



Wear Art! by Haidji
 
 
 
 
Wear...Art! by Haidji
 
My collection of T-shirts
with my works in limited edition is available with different works.
The name is this one is "The Roses"

the t-shirts are signed one by one by me,
with the t-shirt number
and there are only a limited number of t-shirts available

the price of the t-shirt is 20 euros + 5 euros post and package
I deliver to all countries in the world by registered post.
delivery is after payment
payment methods are paypal, western union, or bank transfer.
 
see my limited edition of tshirts with my work
 
My
Actual Exhibition is at
from 1 June to 31 July 2013



if you're interested in one of my Paintings

please contact me

*
is available on Amazon.com



                                                                         Amazon.es

                                                                         Amazon.ca



you can like my oficial facebook page

 

see


shop at

amazon USA

shop in Europe






 
 
 
 

No comments: